The pre-publication of the “SAVE – BUSINESS” program guide was posted on Friday 7/10/2022.
The program is aimed at very small, small and medium enterprises in the Trade, Services and Tourism sectors.
The maximum subsidy reaches 50%. The budget for investment projects is limited to €100,000 in the Trade and Services sectors and from €50,000 to €500,000 in the Tourism sector.
The public expenditure budget of the action amounts to a total of €200 million and will be divided into €100 million for the Trade and Services sectors and €100 million for the Tourism sector.
Eligible expenses may be
- Building shell thermal insulation, replacement of transparent structural elements, installation of shading systems
- Upgrade of lighting system, interior and exterior
- energy saving interventions in space heating systems
- energy saving interventions in space cooling systems
- energy saving interventions in space ventilation systems
- energy saving interventions in domestic hot water systems
- installation operations of renewable energy systems, such as solar thermal systems, photovoltaic systems, energy storage systems, small wind turbines and geothermal A/T including geo-exchangers
- installation of automation, control and management systems
- power quality improvement systems
The guide will remain in consultation until 27 October 2022 and is available here